Wednesday, September 28, 2005
condemn procrastination
Yes! hafta admit tt i'm a lazy bum.
period.
to my consternation, i failed my 1st test in ntu
and it happens this sem - accounting II..
i scored only 40 marks.. the 3rd lowest in class
I rather work, and go for dance practises and meet my bf rather den mugging.
I do hwk because the deadline is coming.
I dont do in advance.
I have no time.
There's a chinese saying "li bu chong xin"
i really wanna ensure tt i try my best in my studies.
BUT i dragged myself to sch for 830am lessons..
my mind drift off to wonderland for 10secs while tutor is blabbling
I took short cuts to finish my tutorials
w/o much understanding..
gee muz put a stop to this!!
pls condemn my laziness..pls force me to do hwk and becum a mugging freak coz i like it this way
haha..
this wk is a hell wk for me..
thur - lessons end at 330, meet hs and nancy for proj discussion, dance prac
fri - lessons till 1230, meet hs and nancy for proj discussion, last prep for career seminar tml sat - seminar from 10 to 12pm ( hope turnout will be good), rush to sch for dance rehearsels
sun - discussion on matrix algebra in the morning, rush to sch by 12pm for performance at 4pm for run- round singapore
mon - handin master budget and present matrix
DIE!!!
.|.
fangrui .|. 12:57 PM