Tuesday, January 24, 2006
Ahh..no more junk food for me in the future!!
Yesterday, I vomitted twice in the morning, waking up the whole family.. I felt totally miserable
Haix, fell sick at this point of time..
Luckily , hz came over to take me to the clinic..
My family doc is quite cute.. everytime when I see the doc, I will end up buying 100+.. yepx she encourages me to drink 100+ since my heart beats v fast..
And she told me to eat maggi mee coz if I vomit, the maggi mee will come out easily, thus preventing my throat from getting inflamed
haha okok I know it sounds gross.. I spent the whole day yesterday sleeping.. I hate to miss lessons! I cant go shopping with the big 4 too =( think they had a great time..
I guess I wont be going for lessons today, still feeling giddy and I have no energy..shall hibernate again..hope I will recover soon~
.|.
fangrui .|. 9:50 AM