Live it. Dream it [~*Vintage^Dream*~]
.|.the.TALKS.|.


Sunday, July 16, 2006

Hello peeps... i know it's been a week since i update my blog..haha

Spent the three precious days in San Diego going to the Pacific Beach, where people surf like crazy..wanna learn surfing!! Then on wed, we went to the Sea World to see Shamu the killer Whales and also dolphins.. School is kinda interesting now coz the lecturer is teaching moving averages and time series. haha dun ask me what it is.. tried to read the textbook, copy notes and listen to the lecturer at the same time..there's test on nx thur! super fast.. and there's so many formulaes to remember. yet we haven noe a single fren from UCSD yet, kinda sad but I'll try harder haha

Now I'm at ensenada, baja mexico.. club like crazy yest at Papas ând Beers..lol, there's mega ladies nite where only gals can enter from 830pm to 11pm..and the crowd goes wild when 2 male strip tease appears..wah lau is very digusting yet entertaining at the same time haha

I got cheated by the money changer.. she shortchanged me 200pesos!! and I have no idea why I lost another 200 pesos when i counted my money last nite =(
*fyi 1USD=10pesos
I saved alot but lose money due to unexpected circumstances or when I'm careless... aiya!

This morning, we went to La Bufadro..the famous self spewing water hole and ate the famous fish tacos, mussles and calamary cocktail, clams and oysters..yummy! kinda like mexico for their friendly and vibrant spanish culture! There will be groups of men ä.k.a musicians that will strum the guitars, play harpsicord and sing spanish tunes..haha they sell alot of arty souveniers and portraits..cool! Then we visited Santa Tomas a very old winery area and we paid 50pesos to taste 14 different types of wine..hee cheap and classy wine appreciation..

Now the guys are resting b4 chiong-ing the flea market and heading for mango mango, another famous club tonight. My one and only chance to club during overseas haha..

Shall post my photos when I'm back.. so happy holidays to those who juz finish PA.. xin ku le!

.|. fangrui .|. 8:13 AM

.|.aBouT.me.|.

Capricorn
Nanyang Biz School
Likes Dancing, Swimming
Visit all the beach in the world
.|.the.VINTAGE.past.|.

.August 2005.September 2005.October 2005.November 2005.December 2005.January 2006.February 2006.March 2006.April 2006.May 2006.June 2006.July 2006.August 2006.September 2006.October 2006.November 2006.December 2006.January 2007.February 2007.March 2007.April 2007.May 2007.June 2007.July 2007.August 2007.September 2007.October 2007.November 2007.December 2007.January 2008.February 2008.March 2008.April 2008.May 2008.June 2008.July 2008.August 2008.September 2008.October 2008.November 2008.December 2008.January 2009.February 2009.April 2009.May 2009.June 2009.August 2009.October 2009

.|.Blog Rolls.|.

* yanting |
* angel |
* siaowen |
* kaiting |
* Bain |
* peiqi |
* huishi |
* bei yi |
* weiqiang |
* wanzhen |
>* jingling |


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com