Live it. Dream it [~*Vintage^Dream*~]
.|.the.TALKS.|.


Sunday, January 14, 2007
Opportunities




One typical workday in suntec city..but jl & i were celebrating friday night! We decided to pamper ourselves by eating paper steamboat and enjoying the neon splash fountain..
I truly appreciate the opportunity boss has given me, to run the usual process and also delegated new task to me :) I'll try my best!

The 2nd opportunity I have is Bank of American interview this coming thurs! I have always been playing the "victimized" role after the interview and saying how bad I perform.. but the truth is I am plain lazy to prepare for past interviews..
Haha..shall not give myself any excuses and went on to borrow 3 self-help books. Enlighten me, books! "interview skills that win the job" (Yes! I want a job, I want $, I want a challenging career!), "the apprentice" (think like one, be tested and proven) and "Women for Hire's" ( Haha I am the top female banker)
On top of squeezing 3 books in 3 days and making sure I draft down all the interview Q&A, I have to prepare FYP report due this coming friday...
You will see me browsing the books on the morning train ride, Working from 830am to 730pm and reaching home preparing FYP report yet still have enough time to settle on my interview..
.
..
....
Yeah call me superwoman haha..

.|. fangrui .|. 10:11 PM

.|.aBouT.me.|.

Capricorn
Nanyang Biz School
Likes Dancing, Swimming
Visit all the beach in the world
.|.the.VINTAGE.past.|.

.August 2005.September 2005.October 2005.November 2005.December 2005.January 2006.February 2006.March 2006.April 2006.May 2006.June 2006.July 2006.August 2006.September 2006.October 2006.November 2006.December 2006.January 2007.February 2007.March 2007.April 2007.May 2007.June 2007.July 2007.August 2007.September 2007.October 2007.November 2007.December 2007.January 2008.February 2008.March 2008.April 2008.May 2008.June 2008.July 2008.August 2008.September 2008.October 2008.November 2008.December 2008.January 2009.February 2009.April 2009.May 2009.June 2009.August 2009.October 2009

.|.Blog Rolls.|.

* yanting |
* angel |
* siaowen |
* kaiting |
* Bain |
* peiqi |
* huishi |
* bei yi |
* weiqiang |
* wanzhen |
>* jingling |


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com