Wednesday, March 21, 2007
Interview experience
Well, something that I didnt reveal in my blog is all the interviews I had gone through and just didnt lend me a job!
I thought that I wanted to be
1. MA in operations
2. MA in tourism
3. Pdt manager in bank
4. Sales consultant in bank
5. MA in some banks etc....
Then there must be a reason that I wasn't selected.. perhaps they (interviewers) deemed me unsuitable for the role or can't fit into the culture..
Hence, I shall move beyond the "managerial" perspective that defines a success in career. There is a paradigm shift of success.. which is...
= Money!!! + Empowerment!!! + Customers Satisfaction!!!
I do hope i get the number 6 job I've applied for.. haha shall not reveal until further notice.. and right now, I'm waiting for the dreaded "rejection" letters from number 4 and 5 jobs....
.|.
fangrui .|. 12:34 AM