Thursday, June 07, 2007
Financial Planning
I did a quick calculation on my expenses every month and I came down to the following figures:
CPF Contribution (540.00)
CPF Study Loan (251.51)
Laptop Loan (80.00)
Insurance (130.00)
Transport (150.00)
Food (600.00)
Handphone Bill (50.00)
Parents money (200.00)
Other Expenses (300.00)Total Expenses (2,301.51)!!!The worst thing is I need to spend $600 on food considering $15/ day during weekday and $30 over weekend and this is a negative investment on me. Haha because what comes in goes out and I don't see any weight gain :(
I opt to pay $251.51 per month for my CPF Study Loan if I aim to clear off my debt 6 years from now (...gosh then I'll be 28 years old office lady....)
After this calculation, I can save $400 a month which boils down to $9600 savings in 2 years time but that will go to repay my dad for his loan to my USA trip haha
Sounds sad!
In order to save more, I can either don't go to restaurants to eat and only indulge in occasional shopping last friday of the month (angel and cm get ready haha)
Doesn't sound like a viable option to me but I'll try to be discipline...
Alternatively, I can start my investment :) that will come at the end of december 2007 when I save up enough capital
.|.
fangrui .|. 10:26 AM