Live it. Dream it [~*Vintage^Dream*~]
.|.the.TALKS.|.


Friday, June 08, 2007
Graduated!

So I thought 08 June is a special day for everyone in NTU.
When news of results release leaked out at 12 midnight, everyone hurriedly went online to check, so there was a network jam

For me, I open 3 servers just to see which connects to the "Examinations" webpage fast enough...

I almost cried when I see the results..because of the phrase "Congrats you have graduated with 2nd class upper honours" Yes I finally graduated after 3 years of efforts :P

Then rumours were rife...

The secrecy of the results computation led to some feeling unfair about the grading system..

What I think is everyone is a winner
for coming so far from primary to uni
and completing a degree despite the challenges
So congrats to one and all for it

The transcript opens another window to life. It does not determine your success, it only acts as a mark to part of your achievement..


Yeah so I'm transform to Miss Office Lady officially next tuesday

Mai Tu Liao...

.|. fangrui .|. 4:38 PM

.|.aBouT.me.|.

Capricorn
Nanyang Biz School
Likes Dancing, Swimming
Visit all the beach in the world
.|.the.VINTAGE.past.|.

.August 2005.September 2005.October 2005.November 2005.December 2005.January 2006.February 2006.March 2006.April 2006.May 2006.June 2006.July 2006.August 2006.September 2006.October 2006.November 2006.December 2006.January 2007.February 2007.March 2007.April 2007.May 2007.June 2007.July 2007.August 2007.September 2007.October 2007.November 2007.December 2007.January 2008.February 2008.March 2008.April 2008.May 2008.June 2008.July 2008.August 2008.September 2008.October 2008.November 2008.December 2008.January 2009.February 2009.April 2009.May 2009.June 2009.August 2009.October 2009

.|.Blog Rolls.|.

* yanting |
* angel |
* siaowen |
* kaiting |
* Bain |
* peiqi |
* huishi |
* bei yi |
* weiqiang |
* wanzhen |
>* jingling |


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com