Live it. Dream it [~*Vintage^Dream*~]
.|.the.TALKS.|.


Sunday, July 29, 2007
reflections

Lazy to blog about the convocation & convocation ball. It made me realise one thing though, that i dont have a core group of friends from ntu.. haha they are all here and there but never a clique.

Have become a full time toastmaster VPE since installation night last month, apart from planning the program sheet twice a month, team's in'sync and cooperation is very important. Am glad to be in my club, many veterans to learnt from. Am glad to work in CBD area for I get to meet other toastmasters and networking starts from there. One thing about me is I have great inertia when it comes to writing a good speech...argh! Penning down my thoughts to make the speech flow is tricky.

Ok boring entry, but my mood is somewhat sensitive nowadays. Partly due to the near departure of my sister in end of Sept and also because it is heart-wrenching to see her cry everynight..

All she wants is an answer- to hold on or to let go. but life is filled with uncertainty, esp since both parties are going overseas.. what a test of relationship.
Shall let nature takes its course.

My momentum in work starts after 1 month of lingering. Plans for work progress
1) Understand all companies in the industry sectors
2) Understand the grip of trading techniques employed by speculators
3) Improve my listening skills

P.S: Just to end of my blog

I know I am skinny right now. What I am doing is to improve my lifestyle by exercising more and eating the right way. Stop commenting I am skinny,
I already know it. Thank you very much

.|. fangrui .|. 1:13 PM

.|.aBouT.me.|.

Capricorn
Nanyang Biz School
Likes Dancing, Swimming
Visit all the beach in the world
.|.the.VINTAGE.past.|.

.August 2005.September 2005.October 2005.November 2005.December 2005.January 2006.February 2006.March 2006.April 2006.May 2006.June 2006.July 2006.August 2006.September 2006.October 2006.November 2006.December 2006.January 2007.February 2007.March 2007.April 2007.May 2007.June 2007.July 2007.August 2007.September 2007.October 2007.November 2007.December 2007.January 2008.February 2008.March 2008.April 2008.May 2008.June 2008.July 2008.August 2008.September 2008.October 2008.November 2008.December 2008.January 2009.February 2009.April 2009.May 2009.June 2009.August 2009.October 2009

.|.Blog Rolls.|.

* yanting |
* angel |
* siaowen |
* kaiting |
* Bain |
* peiqi |
* huishi |
* bei yi |
* weiqiang |
* wanzhen |
>* jingling |


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com