Live it. Dream it [~*Vintage^Dream*~]
.|.the.TALKS.|.


Sunday, July 08, 2007
Updates

Hello! Is been quite some time since I updated my blog. Work is definitely more enjoyable now as I internalize the team's culture and learning more than ABCs of stocks is great!

This week spells special as paths crossed with long lost friends. Met up with David, Taian, Jason, Shuan, Sw, Huimin & KT for KTV session at "THE ONE" on tuesday night. We were joking about the ktv name as "the one" relates to how a common friend describe his gf as "the one". Anyway, although the gathering was a short one, it was fun meeting these JC guys whom I have not seen for years.

On friday, eliz called my phone and ask when can we meet for lunch.. I was delighted! haha ok I could have make the initiative to call her but I lost my contact numbers after sending my phone for repair. I have not met eliz after jc and she was my table tennis double partner.. so our relationship ran deep into the competitions we had :)

For the past 1 week I have been attending night courses with my colleagues from other dept.. quite fun to know young people though they know what's happening to me even though some "rumours" weren't true.. Hmmm despite being cooped in the fish tank, the walls have ears and I dont like stories being spread

As for family matters, some things turn sour coz of a proposal my dad made. He was right to have his perspective reg the property boom and how it will erode away one's savings. Yet you dont marry because u found a house that solve your future cash flow needs and at the same time earn you 12% return p.a. Sounds bizzare?


Up and coming are my dear friends birthday Hs and Kn.. both are very dear to my heart and I wish them to be happy always :)

.|. fangrui .|. 2:32 AM

.|.aBouT.me.|.

Capricorn
Nanyang Biz School
Likes Dancing, Swimming
Visit all the beach in the world
.|.the.VINTAGE.past.|.

.August 2005.September 2005.October 2005.November 2005.December 2005.January 2006.February 2006.March 2006.April 2006.May 2006.June 2006.July 2006.August 2006.September 2006.October 2006.November 2006.December 2006.January 2007.February 2007.March 2007.April 2007.May 2007.June 2007.July 2007.August 2007.September 2007.October 2007.November 2007.December 2007.January 2008.February 2008.March 2008.April 2008.May 2008.June 2008.July 2008.August 2008.September 2008.October 2008.November 2008.December 2008.January 2009.February 2009.April 2009.May 2009.June 2009.August 2009.October 2009

.|.Blog Rolls.|.

* yanting |
* angel |
* siaowen |
* kaiting |
* Bain |
* peiqi |
* huishi |
* bei yi |
* weiqiang |
* wanzhen |
>* jingling |


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com