Wednesday, August 29, 2007
RollerBlading in ECP
Rollrblading on a sunday afternoon at ECP with a combi of 2 good friends, 2 good friends's boyfriends and 2 good friends' FYP mate!
It was very comical at first when hs fell down twice w/o warning, esp the one at the bush haha but k was there to rescue her almost immediately.
Then it was hz's turn, his first taste of rollerblade started off with a big bang on his butt.. It was his maiden attempt and he refuse to fall down after that moment! You can see how resilient he was be it braking in time before banging onto the tree or moonwalking up and down the hump, he is the optimus prime- never say die! That's when you see him sweating the most.
Yeah, this time round we had better blades so we can go further w/o stopping much.. haha the first time was hysterical we were so tired that we took off our blades and walk back bare foot.
Hs and I

FYP mates! (I keep closing my eyes)

FYP mates again..so happy!

And the double date shoot..

I wanna go rollerblade again!
.|.
fangrui .|. 12:14 AM