Live it. Dream it [~*Vintage^Dream*~]
.|.the.TALKS.|.


Wednesday, October 10, 2007
Inner-thoughts

I took 4 serious months to consider.
And I have said yes.
Suddenly, whole loads of preparation started to pour in and I feel small
Thank goodness there's a pillar of strength to support and give assurance to me.

I don't know if I skipped the beauty of youth
Or have I just fast-forward to what we call happiness?

It's gonna be a huge decision. Can't deny financial resources is one of the main obstacles. Hope what we have planned out for is worth it.

My emotions are a correlation of what my love ones are feeling. On one hand, i'm feeling blissed. On the other, I just feel pain when my sis felt sad and alone in oxford. If time and money aint stopping me, I will fly over, hug her and cook her a meal. If technology permits,I hope that I can sink my hand into the laptop screen and hold her hand tight.


Just want everyone to be happy :) It is a perspective that is controlled by you.

.|. fangrui .|. 11:25 PM

.|.aBouT.me.|.

Capricorn
Nanyang Biz School
Likes Dancing, Swimming
Visit all the beach in the world
.|.the.VINTAGE.past.|.

.August 2005.September 2005.October 2005.November 2005.December 2005.January 2006.February 2006.March 2006.April 2006.May 2006.June 2006.July 2006.August 2006.September 2006.October 2006.November 2006.December 2006.January 2007.February 2007.March 2007.April 2007.May 2007.June 2007.July 2007.August 2007.September 2007.October 2007.November 2007.December 2007.January 2008.February 2008.March 2008.April 2008.May 2008.June 2008.July 2008.August 2008.September 2008.October 2008.November 2008.December 2008.January 2009.February 2009.April 2009.May 2009.June 2009.August 2009.October 2009

.|.Blog Rolls.|.

* yanting |
* angel |
* siaowen |
* kaiting |
* Bain |
* peiqi |
* huishi |
* bei yi |
* weiqiang |
* wanzhen |
>* jingling |


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com