Live it. Dream it [~*Vintage^Dream*~]
.|.the.TALKS.|.


Tuesday, November 20, 2007
Happy!

I'm so proud of my sis, she and her partner won the Champion pair for the Novice Jive Dance Competition in Warwick Varsity Ball :) She looked absolutely stunning, full of confidence and poise... Ahhh...Wanzhen Roars!! She showed UK that sg gals can dance haha





Don't you agree?

Anyway, I went to the Wax Musuem 3 weeks ago and saw this lovely statue. I began doing funny pose, one with specs and one without. Haha.....


Pose 1


Pose 2

okay, I'm kidding. It's at coasta sands sentosa. We were supposedly celebrating our mthsery (46 mths exactly).



Frisbee at the beach




In the evening, we had a 2 party BBQ. Hz became the charcoal builder and fire starter while I became the ultimate cook! No tongs, no sauce. Only butter and satay stick. My skills are not bad, it turned out to be a feast~live prawns, chicken wings, hot dogs and bbq-carrot (didnt know carrot can cook until v soft and it taste great)...I had a pimple out break after all the free-steaming and oily food from the BBQ.. haha






.|. fangrui .|. 10:17 PM

.|.aBouT.me.|.

Capricorn
Nanyang Biz School
Likes Dancing, Swimming
Visit all the beach in the world
.|.the.VINTAGE.past.|.

.August 2005.September 2005.October 2005.November 2005.December 2005.January 2006.February 2006.March 2006.April 2006.May 2006.June 2006.July 2006.August 2006.September 2006.October 2006.November 2006.December 2006.January 2007.February 2007.March 2007.April 2007.May 2007.June 2007.July 2007.August 2007.September 2007.October 2007.November 2007.December 2007.January 2008.February 2008.March 2008.April 2008.May 2008.June 2008.July 2008.August 2008.September 2008.October 2008.November 2008.December 2008.January 2009.February 2009.April 2009.May 2009.June 2009.August 2009.October 2009

.|.Blog Rolls.|.

* yanting |
* angel |
* siaowen |
* kaiting |
* Bain |
* peiqi |
* huishi |
* bei yi |
* weiqiang |
* wanzhen |
>* jingling |


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com