Live it. Dream it [~*Vintage^Dream*~]
.|.the.TALKS.|.


Thursday, December 13, 2007
Recharged

I just came back from Gek Poh Ville Toastmasters Club. I was being called upon as the "experienced" speaker and was also ask to share my personal experience so far after winning the best speaker tonight.

This journey is absolutely fruit-bearing and fulfilling.

In my home club @ Bukit Batok, I'm bless to be surrounded by well-honed speakers, who come from all walks of life. It is the friendly environment-an environment which I know I can excel in, that I let loose of all guards and rediscover myself.

I like public speaking. Sharing my thoughts in a way I like it. Tonight, my topic was about food and mood. I brought in life exhibits such as white bread and oat meal bread. I enjoy seeing the audience expressions as I speak and engage them. Most importantly, they remember what to eat to be happy :) The evaluation given by Jim was motivating. He said I need to utilize these props to a higher level, by letting the audience taste and feel the bread.

What brings me to appreciate each and every toastmasters meeting is my role as the VP Education. I have the responsibility to org each meeting to make it exciting, fun and a platform for learning to take place. Networking with other club members are sometimes tiring but worth it.

The fruits of hardwork comes when members tell me that the meeting was well-run, entertaining, When members tell me that my speech tonight was refreshing and they like it. And, when I see old and new members progressing towards achieving their objectives.

I think I am a full time toastmaster, part time worker.

More things for me to learn. Next up will be the international speech and table topics contest.

I am recharged.

.|. fangrui .|. 12:07 AM

.|.aBouT.me.|.

Capricorn
Nanyang Biz School
Likes Dancing, Swimming
Visit all the beach in the world
.|.the.VINTAGE.past.|.

.August 2005.September 2005.October 2005.November 2005.December 2005.January 2006.February 2006.March 2006.April 2006.May 2006.June 2006.July 2006.August 2006.September 2006.October 2006.November 2006.December 2006.January 2007.February 2007.March 2007.April 2007.May 2007.June 2007.July 2007.August 2007.September 2007.October 2007.November 2007.December 2007.January 2008.February 2008.March 2008.April 2008.May 2008.June 2008.July 2008.August 2008.September 2008.October 2008.November 2008.December 2008.January 2009.February 2009.April 2009.May 2009.June 2009.August 2009.October 2009

.|.Blog Rolls.|.

* yanting |
* angel |
* siaowen |
* kaiting |
* Bain |
* peiqi |
* huishi |
* bei yi |
* weiqiang |
* wanzhen |
>* jingling |


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com