Live it. Dream it [~*Vintage^Dream*~]
.|.the.TALKS.|.


Monday, December 03, 2007
Yeah!!

Q: How do you know when your hardwork pays off?

A: When the time proctor announced pens down, sections proctors please collect the scripts. Toilet proctors, please check there's no candidates or hidden notes in the toilet. Security proctors, please check that only authorised materials - 2B or B pencil, Texas BA II Plus or HP calculator, your admission ticket and IC are on the table...and nothing else! Not even the tissue paper you have just used to wipe off your mucus, not even the hair pin you used to clip up your frenzy hair. And.. after flipping and scanning through the answer booklet to find any hidden weapons, the time proctor then announced...Exit proctors, please opened the doors.

Haha..such serious security and confidentiality during the CFA exams.. The sunk cost of $1300 was well spent. The rental of Expo Halls as exam venue, the hiring of so many proctors..time proctors, exit proctors, security proctors, section proctors, calculator proctors and even toilet proctors! Such a safe environment, no wonder the time proctor wished us a pleasant exam experience..

I cruised over Ethics, Quantitative Analysis, Economics, Financial Statement Analysis, Asset Valuation and Portfolio Management. I played "Mini-mai-ni. Mini-Mo" to guess the most reasonable answer. And I felt loved when I ate the packed lunch of chicken meat and silver fish with rice that my dad has prepared, together with my best friend haha.

6 hours of torture, $1300 of sunk cost, 240 MCQ Questions and when the clock strucked 5pm, CFA is over!! hahaha yeahhh...

So happy that I rewarded myself with a Hot Choco from Coffee Bean while waiting for dad to pick me up. We went Tampines Ikea before going down to Changi Airport at 8pm

When the Emirates plane from Dubai airport landed, my heart skipped a beat. I stretched out my neck and my mum was obviously excited.

The familiar figure strutted out of Terminal 1 Exit and I immediately ran over.
For a moment, I thought that I was seeing a virtual image of her in SKYPE
3 seconds was matrix-fied.. I tore down the virtual screen and threw my arms around her. She's real, with rosy cheeks and obviously fairer complexion.

Ahhh..my sis is back!!

.|. fangrui .|. 9:25 AM

.|.aBouT.me.|.

Capricorn
Nanyang Biz School
Likes Dancing, Swimming
Visit all the beach in the world
.|.the.VINTAGE.past.|.

.August 2005.September 2005.October 2005.November 2005.December 2005.January 2006.February 2006.March 2006.April 2006.May 2006.June 2006.July 2006.August 2006.September 2006.October 2006.November 2006.December 2006.January 2007.February 2007.March 2007.April 2007.May 2007.June 2007.July 2007.August 2007.September 2007.October 2007.November 2007.December 2007.January 2008.February 2008.March 2008.April 2008.May 2008.June 2008.July 2008.August 2008.September 2008.October 2008.November 2008.December 2008.January 2009.February 2009.April 2009.May 2009.June 2009.August 2009.October 2009

.|.Blog Rolls.|.

* yanting |
* angel |
* siaowen |
* kaiting |
* Bain |
* peiqi |
* huishi |
* bei yi |
* weiqiang |
* wanzhen |
>* jingling |


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com