Live it. Dream it [~*Vintage^Dream*~]
.|.the.TALKS.|.


Sunday, January 13, 2008
new year

I felt happy instead of sad when we send Zhen off.. haha her presence in this winter holiday is already a bonus! She wont be coming back for Winter hols in the remaining sch semesters.

Here are the hip photos! Quan went Shanghai and bought 2 pairs of fashionable real leather boots for only $30 :)












Going forwar, I will be busy with my simple affair on 14th Feb and upcoming Tostmasters Club Contest on 21st Feb! Though most of my friends wont be able to make it due to work or school commitments, I appreciate those who turn up for my ROM :D

Of course, work is piling up with added responsibilities and more opportunities to understand the nature of my job better

Recently, I have developed a new craze for bowling! My team went to bowl 2 weeks ago and it revived those memories when I bowl in sec school.. haha bad memories that I am the Long Gang Queen! 8/10 times I'll sure bowl into the drain. This time round, I seem to kill the Long Gang curse and scored quite a bit (54 pts) hahaa...

So, hz and I went to CDANS and bowl on sunday.. jl drove past bt gombak and spotted us walking into CDANS..poor gal got sick on friday. rest well!

Anyway, here's the score! I beat hz on the second match..haha so happy :D When there's faith, there's hope!




Huat ah to a new year!

.|. fangrui .|. 4:02 PM

.|.aBouT.me.|.

Capricorn
Nanyang Biz School
Likes Dancing, Swimming
Visit all the beach in the world
.|.the.VINTAGE.past.|.

.August 2005.September 2005.October 2005.November 2005.December 2005.January 2006.February 2006.March 2006.April 2006.May 2006.June 2006.July 2006.August 2006.September 2006.October 2006.November 2006.December 2006.January 2007.February 2007.March 2007.April 2007.May 2007.June 2007.July 2007.August 2007.September 2007.October 2007.November 2007.December 2007.January 2008.February 2008.March 2008.April 2008.May 2008.June 2008.July 2008.August 2008.September 2008.October 2008.November 2008.December 2008.January 2009.February 2009.April 2009.May 2009.June 2009.August 2009.October 2009

.|.Blog Rolls.|.

* yanting |
* angel |
* siaowen |
* kaiting |
* Bain |
* peiqi |
* huishi |
* bei yi |
* weiqiang |
* wanzhen |
>* jingling |


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com