Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Inspiration
I am exploring ideas of what to do next.
I got inspired after watching the Tyra Banks Talk show and she invited a Life Stylist over.. The Life stylist is amazing... he can inspire people, infuse confidence and wipe out the excuses/concerns people are facing..
For example, A mummy of 3 children complained that she got all the love handles buldging from her tummy because all she do is to take care of her sons.. She got no time to exercise and she will feel guilty or not at ease if she takes time off to exercise..
So her love handles grew in size..
Problem: Love Handles
Desire: Wanna look slimmer
Concerns: No time to Exercise
Life Stylist says" Ok now do 20 seat ups for me and i'm gonna time you..Ready, Set, Go!"
And the mummy dilligently did 20 seat ups.
Life Stylist says" You are amazing..you took only 30 seconds to do 20 seatups"
"If you do a combo of 20 seatups in the morning and night time, it's gonna take you only 60 seconds.. what's one minute a day to you? It is less than 1% of your time invested. And you can spend the rest of your time looking after your sons and stay pretty as well!"
Sometimes, when life hits you with a stone, you may get knock out. All you have to do is to twist your thinking a little. I am always impressed with people who can easily get the points across with wit and humour..
So...with that, I find the beauty in shining a light into people's hearts.. I am not thinking of being a counsellor, a physcologist. I think being a Life Stylist suits me well.
It is about building your self-esteem and burying that self-denial. Unless we become a catalyst of change, we won't be able to motivate others.
.|.
fangrui .|. 11:35 PM