Live it. Dream it [~*Vintage^Dream*~]
.|.the.TALKS.|.


Thursday, April 03, 2008
buzz

Haven't update for a long time!!! God knows what I am doing.

It's been my private peak period, unrelated to work.

Even my hubby (Have to call him that..but I prefer to call him Boyfriend) complains that my priority is not him. Well, I do split my time accordingly so I try to meet him for a quick meal on weekdays after my activities. I do cook him a decent meal and go over to our house and clean up :D I'm quite a good wife Haha

The common question I faced is " How's your marriage life." "Has things changed?"
Certainly, the status is different. Yet, you can't expect a dramatic change overnight just because you and him signed on the dotted line.

The one year "cooling-down" period before our actual and official chinese wedding is useful. Important transition stage from being totally single to someone with family obligations.

Hence and therefore, I have to maximize this one year phase to do what I like to do and what I want to do. I'm not saying that I will be caged up or become a family "Madam" after our chinese wedding. Is that I have to be fair and put less priorities on my other Loves :)

So what's lined up from April to June 08?

1) I'm performing for the Toastmaster International May Convention. I'll be dancing Salsa and Bachatta. The Toastmaster delegates from all around the world, including USA, Hong Kong, Macau, Msia and Taiwan will fly to Singapore and gather for this convention... It's called M.A.D = Make A Difference Convention

Monday is out for me. I'm practicing hard as a newbie in ballroom dancing.. progressing well :D If you bought the ticket at S$350, you will be able to catch me in full swing on the gala dinner on 24th May 2008.


2) Dance again..for project superstar! not the one that is shown in TV, but it's a company event. Kailing and myself choreograph the dance :P It's a school-based theme and we called ourselves "The School Belles"

Hope we can win the competition as we have put in our heart and soul :) and I'm very impressed by the speed other members took to learn the dance. They just spend One Day to master it..yeahh!!!

The audition will be on 17 or 25th April and finals will be on 13 June 08 in Penang!

3) Driving!!!
My practical exams is on 23rd April 1145am...geee...i'm so nervous! I have been to the circuit once.

There's no issue with my parrallel and vertical parking. But, I tend to brake very hard when i'm moving at 20km/hr oppz. My instructor says her heart nearly dropped when i brake too hard...

AIYOOOOo.....any tips on driving??


4) Lastly...most dreaded.....CFA level 2..........sux
It falls on 7th June...one week before my PENANG trip

I just wanna dance and drive...dun wanna study

.|. fangrui .|. 12:01 AM

.|.aBouT.me.|.

Capricorn
Nanyang Biz School
Likes Dancing, Swimming
Visit all the beach in the world
.|.the.VINTAGE.past.|.

.August 2005.September 2005.October 2005.November 2005.December 2005.January 2006.February 2006.March 2006.April 2006.May 2006.June 2006.July 2006.August 2006.September 2006.October 2006.November 2006.December 2006.January 2007.February 2007.March 2007.April 2007.May 2007.June 2007.July 2007.August 2007.September 2007.October 2007.November 2007.December 2007.January 2008.February 2008.March 2008.April 2008.May 2008.June 2008.July 2008.August 2008.September 2008.October 2008.November 2008.December 2008.January 2009.February 2009.April 2009.May 2009.June 2009.August 2009.October 2009

.|.Blog Rolls.|.

* yanting |
* angel |
* siaowen |
* kaiting |
* Bain |
* peiqi |
* huishi |
* bei yi |
* weiqiang |
* wanzhen |
>* jingling |


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com