Live it. Dream it [~*Vintage^Dream*~]
.|.the.TALKS.|.


Wednesday, July 09, 2008
L.O.V.E

Nothing is ever satisfying than to learn a new trait with someone you love.
To see the process of how you and your love pick up the SAME skills
To be able to share a common interest. That's what I always yearn.

Finally my wish came true.
Dear brought me for golf lessons today at Queenstown Golf Club.
And I totally love it!

I was caught by surprise that just by practising the swinging pose can make me sweat.
Dear stole my balls and played a few shots.
His ball can fly~ Mine just rolled straight on the grass patch :D
Muacks! Looking forward to 9 more lessons with you !

Anyway I'm feeling much better nowadays, gotta treasure what I already have.
Like what my friend said "relationship and friends are intangible, other things are tangible" and..."you gotta fight for yourself and protect yourself".....and "think carefully what you want to do and just do it"...."it's now or never"...

those words have struck me and showed my weak side.

I have emerged stronger and brighter than before.

Thanks!

.|. fangrui .|. 11:51 PM

.|.aBouT.me.|.

Capricorn
Nanyang Biz School
Likes Dancing, Swimming
Visit all the beach in the world
.|.the.VINTAGE.past.|.

.August 2005.September 2005.October 2005.November 2005.December 2005.January 2006.February 2006.March 2006.April 2006.May 2006.June 2006.July 2006.August 2006.September 2006.October 2006.November 2006.December 2006.January 2007.February 2007.March 2007.April 2007.May 2007.June 2007.July 2007.August 2007.September 2007.October 2007.November 2007.December 2007.January 2008.February 2008.March 2008.April 2008.May 2008.June 2008.July 2008.August 2008.September 2008.October 2008.November 2008.December 2008.January 2009.February 2009.April 2009.May 2009.June 2009.August 2009.October 2009

.|.Blog Rolls.|.

* yanting |
* angel |
* siaowen |
* kaiting |
* Bain |
* peiqi |
* huishi |
* bei yi |
* weiqiang |
* wanzhen |
>* jingling |


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com