Live it. Dream it [~*Vintage^Dream*~]
.|.the.TALKS.|.


Thursday, August 14, 2008
TIRED

I'm super tired and drenched out. Dad says that i have been through a one year orientation and now i'm facing the real work

Not really a year of orientation, i can say that i pick up my work pretty fast
and i ask for more exposure

I got what I want..and now i'm accelerating my pace
I am motivated but things are happening too fast, right after my hong kong trip

Anyway I've seen the fruits of my labour today and am very pleased :)
I love my boss and treasure the last month before we go clueless and headless

Will her promise comes true?

.|. fangrui .|. 11:31 PM

.|.aBouT.me.|.

Capricorn
Nanyang Biz School
Likes Dancing, Swimming
Visit all the beach in the world
.|.the.VINTAGE.past.|.

.August 2005.September 2005.October 2005.November 2005.December 2005.January 2006.February 2006.March 2006.April 2006.May 2006.June 2006.July 2006.August 2006.September 2006.October 2006.November 2006.December 2006.January 2007.February 2007.March 2007.April 2007.May 2007.June 2007.July 2007.August 2007.September 2007.October 2007.November 2007.December 2007.January 2008.February 2008.March 2008.April 2008.May 2008.June 2008.July 2008.August 2008.September 2008.October 2008.November 2008.December 2008.January 2009.February 2009.April 2009.May 2009.June 2009.August 2009.October 2009

.|.Blog Rolls.|.

* yanting |
* angel |
* siaowen |
* kaiting |
* Bain |
* peiqi |
* huishi |
* bei yi |
* weiqiang |
* wanzhen |
>* jingling |


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com