Live it. Dream it [~*Vintage^Dream*~]
.|.the.TALKS.|.


Sunday, November 09, 2008
wish list

The weekend was well spent doing Voluntary Work.

Saturday, I'm out with my colleagues and we brought kids from Life Community Services on a Duck Tour!

I feel so carefree, immersing myself with the child-like fun, innocent questions and geniune laughters =)

I was attached to a pretty Indian girl called Priya, she's super adorable! I do see a mirror reflection of how I was 13 years ago...

Big Almond Eyes, Skinny and Petite. Scared of the sudden exhilaration when the Duck Boat plunged into the sea, yet curious to experience it.

Haha... Fun!

Thereafter, we proceed to our company where the kids created havoc in the Board Room.. They rolled on the sofa and played hide and seek under the table.

Who would have thought of such creative ways but them!

Finally, Famished souls were adjourned to the Auditorium... We played games and CHICKY appeared..
But Chicky is not lively at all...boo she's more like a Grandma.. lol

The event ended well with LUNCH, with KFC Chicken, mashed potatoes and coleslaw to fill our hungry tummy. I'll definitely volunteer myself in such future activities :P


SUNDAY, I volunteered to be a FULL TIME Housewife..hahaha
hmm we terminated the tenancy, so the flat was empty once again..but not quite. There were dust, hair, dirt littering ard the flat. So here we go, sweeping the floor, mopping, wiping and clearing off the junk

Super tiring after 3 hrs of cleaning.. Talking about husband and wife bonding session.. Satisfied with our results as the flat is much cleaner! GEEz.. i never felt so exhausted before.


Hee.. ending my post with what I wish for Christmast/ Birthday. Need to get a new wallet!




.|. fangrui .|. 10:15 PM

.|.aBouT.me.|.

Capricorn
Nanyang Biz School
Likes Dancing, Swimming
Visit all the beach in the world
.|.the.VINTAGE.past.|.

.August 2005.September 2005.October 2005.November 2005.December 2005.January 2006.February 2006.March 2006.April 2006.May 2006.June 2006.July 2006.August 2006.September 2006.October 2006.November 2006.December 2006.January 2007.February 2007.March 2007.April 2007.May 2007.June 2007.July 2007.August 2007.September 2007.October 2007.November 2007.December 2007.January 2008.February 2008.March 2008.April 2008.May 2008.June 2008.July 2008.August 2008.September 2008.October 2008.November 2008.December 2008.January 2009.February 2009.April 2009.May 2009.June 2009.August 2009.October 2009

.|.Blog Rolls.|.

* yanting |
* angel |
* siaowen |
* kaiting |
* Bain |
* peiqi |
* huishi |
* bei yi |
* weiqiang |
* wanzhen |
>* jingling |


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com