Live it. Dream it [~*Vintage^Dream*~]
.|.the.TALKS.|.


Monday, December 01, 2008
Supportive Words

I am thankful to my boss for supporting my interest and career path. I can see the development plan that has been crafted out. One, overseas attachment, was an initiative I grabbed and pursued, as offered by the director after hearing my presentation in the APEC seminar. Putting cost aside, I am very grateful that we are driving this opportunity, even though we cannot see the end of the tunnel. Who knows if this dream will be visualized, but with faith we shall seek.

Second, to love a person, means to be supportive in his/her passion. Ultimately, after a hard day pursuing that passion, all that matters is an assurance from your loved ones that they know you are doing great. I am amazed every time my parents pay genuine attention to what I have learnt in my interest group, encouraged me with words that give me courage to become even better. Because of that, I have embraced some barriers along the way. Because of their words, I have found the invisible moral support even when I participate in competitions alone, even if I end the meetings late after 10pm.

What I appreciate, is his high tolerance and patience even though he don’t believe.

What I lack now, is to buy in his support.

What I desire most, is to seek his understanding from the bottom of his heart.

Thank you.

.|. fangrui .|. 3:22 PM

.|.aBouT.me.|.

Capricorn
Nanyang Biz School
Likes Dancing, Swimming
Visit all the beach in the world
.|.the.VINTAGE.past.|.

.August 2005.September 2005.October 2005.November 2005.December 2005.January 2006.February 2006.March 2006.April 2006.May 2006.June 2006.July 2006.August 2006.September 2006.October 2006.November 2006.December 2006.January 2007.February 2007.March 2007.April 2007.May 2007.June 2007.July 2007.August 2007.September 2007.October 2007.November 2007.December 2007.January 2008.February 2008.March 2008.April 2008.May 2008.June 2008.July 2008.August 2008.September 2008.October 2008.November 2008.December 2008.January 2009.February 2009.April 2009.May 2009.June 2009.August 2009.October 2009

.|.Blog Rolls.|.

* yanting |
* angel |
* siaowen |
* kaiting |
* Bain |
* peiqi |
* huishi |
* bei yi |
* weiqiang |
* wanzhen |
>* jingling |


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com